- Ultra-modern housekeeping cabins
- Beautiful Log Lodge with Dining Room and Bar
- Modified American Plan
- Winter Angling houses with Bombardier Transportation
- Guided Charter Walleye Fishing
- Protected Harbor, 2 boat ramps
- Game room
- Wireless Internet
- Special packages & plans available
Ken-Mar-Ke Resort is located on Bostic Bay on the southern shore of Lake of the Woods. We are close to the mouth of the Rainy River and Morris Point Gap. Some of the best walleye and northern pike fishing areas on the lake are within two miles of our resort.
Ice conditions are good and getting better everyday. We’re at 12 in. on the big lake where we’re located. Make sure to check with your local resorts as ice conditions may vary where you travel. Fishing has been fantastic with lots of nice walleye and saugers being caught in depths of 18 to 25 ft. of water. A variety of colors are working for jigs, along with fat head minnows. Watch for further updates.