- Ultra-modern housekeeping cabins
- Beautiful Log Lodge with Dining Room and Bar
- Modified American Plan
- Winter Angling houses with Bombardier Transportation
- Guided Charter Walleye Fishing
- Protected Harbor, 2 boat ramps
- Game room
- Wireless Internet
- Special packages & plans available
Ken-Mar-Ke Resort is located on Bostic Bay on the southern shore of Lake of the Woods. We are close to the mouth of the Rainy River and Morris Point Gap. Some of the best walleye and northern pike fishing areas on the lake are within two miles of our resort.
Fishing has been excellent mid day in 16 to 18 feet of water and toward evening from 4 to 6 pm moving into 10 to 11 feet of water using gold jigs and shinners. Shinners haven’t run lately so there a little hard to find at the bait store. Frozen are working good and seem to be well stocked as well as fat heads. Looks like lots of nice weather coming this week with some warmer temps. Fishing should stay really good!