- Ultra-modern housekeeping cabins
- Beautiful Log Lodge with Dining Room and Bar
- Modified American Plan
- Winter Angling houses with Bombardier Transportation
- Guided Charter Walleye Fishing
- Protected Harbor, 2 boat ramps
- Game room
- Wireless Internet
- Special packages & plans available
Ken-Mar-Ke Resort is located on Bostic Bay on the southern shore of Lake of the Woods. We are close to the mouth of the Rainy River and Morris Point Gap. Some of the best walleye and northern pike fishing areas on the lake are within two miles of our resort.
The fishing opener is finally here even though the weather hasn’t felt that way, opening day is beautiful sunny and 65 degrees with a light south wind. It pushed the ice north so the lake is open through Morris Point Gap and across Pine Island down to light house gap. Lots of people are fishing today with good success on minnows and frozen Shinners with a gold jig in depths of water from 4 feet all the way out to 21 feet lots of nice keepers and some big fish being caught. Northern fishing is excellent in the bays. Have a great day of fishing!