- Ultra-modern housekeeping cabins
- Beautiful Log Lodge with Dining Room and Bar
- Modified American Plan
- Winter Angling houses with Bombardier Transportation
- Guided Charter Walleye Fishing
- Protected Harbor, 2 boat ramps
- Game room
- Wireless Internet
- Special packages & plans available
Ken-Mar-Ke Resort is located on Bostic Bay on the southern shore of Lake of the Woods. We are close to the mouth of the Rainy River and Morris Point Gap. Some of the best walleye and northern pike fishing areas on the lake are within two miles of our resort.
As the water temps continue to cool down the fall walleye fishing is jut getting started in front of Morris Point Gap. Anywhere from 14 to 20 ft of water, using bright colored jigs with fat heads or frozen shiners is working well. Evening fishing has been very good from 3 p.m. until dark (7 p.m.). Fishing will continue to get better as the month goes on and into October.